Term project – Poster Prepare posters in PowerPoint and provide the original fil

Term project – Poster
Prepare posters in PowerPoint and provide the original file as well as a pdf file. Do not include a reference list on the poster but provide a separate word document with the list. You can find information on using PowerPoint for posters here:
http://www.apsnet.org/meetings/annual/callpapers/Documents/CreatePosterPowerPoint.pdf
http://sph.washington.edu/practicum/ppposter.asp
Figures and tables are necessary as the poster should be visually appealing, but there also
needs to be enough text to give me the impression that you understand the background.
The content of the poster will make up 85%, the presentation the remaining 15%, so the
visual presentation, clarity, but also syntax and expression are important.

Get Help With Your Assignment

"Place your order now for this or similar assignment and have plagiarism free paper delivered on time."